Snowed In With The Billionaire by Lila Monroe

By Lean and Love �� - December 21, 2022




Tittle           Snowed In With The Billionaire 

Author        Lila Monroe

Pub Date    : December 02, 2015

Pages          218

My Rating   


The Summary

In Snowed In With The Billionaire, an event planner discovers that a hot rock star client plus an unplanned blizzard equals a very intimate party... for two!

In Christmas With The Billionaire, would-be actress Jill finds herself playing the role of a girlfriend after getting stuck with cocky gorgeous producer Oliver. Will their relationship endure once the snow melts, though?

My Review

In all honesty, this book didn't turn out the way I had anticipated. Even though I like holiday stories, this wasn't quite merry.

This eBook actually has two short stories, one about an event planner and a hot rock star-turned-producer who get stuck in a lodge, and the other about a theatre director and an aspiring actress who also become stuck somewhere due to snow. I'll attempt to review them individually.

Snowed In With The Billionaire

Things did not start off well in Snowed in with a Billionaire. When Ace first sees Paige, he behaves jerkily and without provocation. His behavior varies a little too much for my tastes; he sometimes treats her with kindness and other times is a little bit harsh. He didn't appear to care about anything other than having sex with Paige. The mental monologue Paige was having was ridiculous, if you want the man, go get him or defend yourself!

I really couldn't comment on the other "characters," if we could even call them that, because I didn't know anything about them or notice anything that made them stand out.

Christmas With The Billionaire

This short winter read produces a great deal of heat. Jill and Oliver are likable even though they sometimes act in haste. The two of them got along nicely. The conclusion wasn't rushed, and their contentions were convincing enough.

However, there isn't really a good reason for the MCs' strong affinity to one another right away. Only when the girl succeeds in catching his attention do we witness the guy instantly swooning over her. What should I think of this?

Overall, none of the stories had well developed plots or characters. The undeveloped lot and MCs made it challenging for me to get invested in any of them or care what happened to them. I didn't find this book to be particularly joyful, other from the fact that it was set around Christmas, and the romance was far from satisfying.

But since each story was fundamentally the same, they were all predictable. Given how quickly their romances developed, I don't really believe they are all that attracted to one another.

Snowed In With The Billionaire included lots of sexual moments, but they felt unnecessary and filler to me. To be honest, they weren't vital to the plot and weren't the best sequences I've ever read in terms of writing.

Given that I acquired the book for free from Google Books' "recommended for you" area, perhaps I shouldn't be so furious.

Although I doubt I would suggest this book to anyone, feel free to give it a try if you so desire! This book is obviously not meant for me. I hope this book fits you like a glove.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments