The Baby-Sitters Club, Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin

By Lean and Love �� - July 28, 2022



Tittle           The Baby-Sitters Club, Kristy's Great Idea

Author        Ann M. Martin

Pub Date    : Originally Publish August 1986

Pages          -

My Rating   ★★★★★


The Summary

The Baby-sitters Club was founded by best friends Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacey. You can rely on them to save the day no matter what arises, including irate children, enormous pets, spooky neighbors, or hoax calls. Dealing with stern parents, new families, fashion emergencies, and enigmatic secrets is not always simple. Neither is babysitting. However, the BSC have what they most require: friendship.

My Review

Although I didn't fully comprehend the plot when I was younger, it really brings back memories of my youth. I remember collecting the Baby Sitter series, and now that I'm older, I truly respect the author's efforts in creating this so that future generations can enjoy it. Additionally, the illustrations are gorgeous. Although it may seem dated at this point, that is what makes it special.

A book handed down from generation to generation that is extremely helpful for our generation's young readers in reading and appreciating the art of literature.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments