The Last Song By Nicholas Sparks

By Lean and Love �� - July 29, 2022



Tittle           The Last Song

Author        Nicholas Sparks

Pub Date    : September 08, 2008

Pages          390

My Rating   ★★


The Summary

When her parents were divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina, the life of 17-year-old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller was completely turned upside down. When her mother decides that it would be better for everyone if she spent the summer in Wilmington with her father, she is still bitter and estranged from her family three years later, especially her father. The father of Ronnie, a retired teacher and concert pianist, resides quietly in the beach town while working on a piece of art that will be the focal point of a nearby church.

The story that emerges is an extraordinary tale of love on many levels first love, love between parents and children that illustrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks book can, the various ways that love can shatter our hearts... and heal them.

My Review

I connected with this book and myself when I read it for the first time years ago. Perhaps because I had a personal problem at that time and this book helped me heal.

Personally, I learned from this book that no matter what happens in life, there will always be a cause and someone who is eager to support us. There will always be a way if we believe, no matter how difficult the situation.

The book may initially seem lengthy and somewhat dull, but if you persevere, you will eventually realize, "Oh, this is the section I'm looking for!"

Ronnie might be very aggravating, but what do you expect from a youngster who is still learning their manners? The characters are nicely developed despite this. I cried a lot as I thought of the bond between a father and child.

This book has some minor issues, but overall, I think it's heartwarming and worth reading. If you're searching for a quick romance, I'd suggest this novel.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments