Vanished on Vacation (Victoria Heslin #6) by Jenifer Ruff

By Lean and Love �� - October 08, 2022

 



Tittle           Vanished on Vacation (Victoria Heslin #6)

Author        Jenifer Ruff

Pub Date    : October 07, 2022

Pages          317

My Rating   ★★


The Summary

Three college students have a good time at a resort in Mexico. . . up till one of them vanishes.

Everyone is holding a secret, including Avery's family, friends, the resort's employees, and its affluent visitors, as a desperate search for missing student Avery Jennings gets under way. Victoria Heslin, an FBI Special Agent, must do more research. She is motivated to prevent Avery from joining the ranks of other missing people because her own mother was kidnapped many years ago.

When the Mexican government refuses to cooperate, Victoria learns she is facing a stronger adversary than she had anticipated. She decides to take matters into her own hands and plunges headfirst into a terrifying ordeal that will put all of her strength and bravery to the test.

The officer questioned, "How much are you willing to sacrifice to discover this girl?"

Victoria said without hesitation, "Whatever that takes."

Or is it too late already?

My Review

This is the first book by Jenifer Ruff that I've read.

I'll just add that I loved the book! I was hooked after just a few pages. I can't help but have the impression that the probe also includes me. Everyone should be aware of how well this book can draw me in just from that fact.

Even if the narrative itself isn't really original, I must admit that it has excellent storytelling. Although the tale moves quickly, you don't really feel like anything is missing because the characters all have a significant amount of their backstories, which are all really pertinent.

One story that combines suspense, tension, and thrills. This is a complete page-turner that will keep you interested in one sitting. Despite the fact that this is my first book in a series, I will surely read the others since I think this is a series that deserves to be continued.

Along with the narrative, there is a lesson you can take away from it: wherever you go, be vigilant because criminals are not aware of your identity.

I thank to BooksGoSocial and NetGalley for providing the ARC in exchange for a honest review.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments