The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

By Lean and Love �� - September 03, 2022

 


Tittle           The Unhoneymooners

Author        Christina Lauren

Pub Date    : May 14, 2019

Pages          400

My Rating   ★★★★


The Summary

Olive has bad luck in everything, including her job, relationships, and, well, everything. Amy, who is her identical twin sister, is arguably the luckiest person in the world. She met her fiancé in a scene straight out of a romantic comedy, and she was able to win enough internet competitions to pay for her entire wedding. The worst part is that Olive must spend the day with Ethan, her sworn adversary who also happens to be the best man. Before Olive can go back to her cozy, unlucky existence, she simply needs to make it through the next twenty-four hours of the worst wedding ever. But when everyone in the wedding party, save Olive and Ethan, has food sickness, an all-expenses-paid honeymoon in Hawaii becomes available. Olive and Ethan decide to travel to paradise despite their animosity for one another because it will be a free vacation. Olive tells her future boss a small white lie, but it grows significantly when they cross paths. Now she and Ethan have to act like a happy couple. But what's strange is that she enjoys acting out scenarios. She actually feels somewhat fortunate.

My Review

I wanted to read a pleasant, lighter romance book after reading a thriller that drained all of my energy, and this was the ideal complement.

I adore it without a doubt, as I anticipated doing. It was so interesting that I read it all in one sitting. It's challenging for me to stop.

The novel had a lot of appeal. Olive and Ethan were both lovely in spite of their flaws. It was funny to watch them try to get along and act civilized. I was giggling uncontrollably at it.

This story is funny, easy to read, and also sad, sappy, and sentimental. Please read it, I beg you!


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments