Swamp Witch by Susan Mccauley

By Lean and Love �� - September 21, 2022

 


Tittle           Ghost Hunters: Swamp Witch

Author        Susan Mccauley

Pub Date    : September 20, 2022

Pages          140

My Rating   


The Summary

The hospital haunting poses the largest obstacle yet for thirteen-year-old psychic Alex and his paranormal investigator companions in this spooky fun mystery.

The buddies are sure that this increase in paranormal activity is far more sinister than the "scientists" believe it to be, and that the only thing that can extinguish the ghosts is the old magic of a shady swamp witch. Finding the witch requires navigating the gator- and snake-infested Louisiana marshes, but if Alex and his team fail, New Orleans might turn into a wasteland.

My Review

To be very honest, I felt the tension as soon as I began reading.

The investigation into a hospital haunting is being conducted by thirteen-year-old psychic Alex and his friends. Because I adore Susan McCauley's writing so much, I keep wanting to read more of it. Because the story met my expectations, I really enjoyed reading this book.

This is a fantastic book for a middle schooler or anyone who like the supernatural genre. A frightening book that will be ideal for Halloween shortly.

I thank NetGalley and Celtic Sea Publishing providing an ARC in exchange for a honest review.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments