Hacking George by Bob Palmer

By Lean and Love �� - August 19, 2022



Tittle           Hacking George

Author        Bob Palmer

Pub Date    : May 08, 2022

Pages          346

My Rating   ★★


The Summary

George Sanderson, a middle-aged cynic, experiences a spiritual awakening following a road-rage incident in which he was the victim. He thinks he has the ability to change destiny and make the world right.

The two fall in love while performing a painstakingly planned intervention to aid his buddy Angela Hayworth. George's lonely life seemed to be getting better. But he's coming to realize that it's risky to play games with people's lives. And when things start to go wrong in his life, he is forced to face the terrifying truth.

He's being manipulated by someone. Yet why?

George must defend everything he values, including his yard, his meat thermometer, and Angela's flawless teeth, with his freedom and sanity on the line.

My Review

Unexpectedly, I really enjoy it! Actually, reading it was simple because of how entertaining the banter was.

I struggled a bit with the premise since I thought it was strange, but after reading a few pages, I understood where the story was headed. The characters in this story, especially the MC George, struck me as being quite real and to whom I could completely connect. It is really well written and has a lovely setting.

Overall, this novel is more weird and odd but in a humorous sense than a thriller. If you're seeking for suspense but don't want to overthink it, this novel is for you. I wholeheartedly suggest it.


My ratings score:

★★★★★ Fantastic! Made me go through a lot of emotions & the entire book is incredibly beautifully done! 

★ Memorable! Despite its shortcomings, this book was incredible and taught us a lot. 

★ Good work! Nothing particularly remarkable, but still nice.

★ Meh... Mediocre with great room for improvement.

★ Extremely Poor.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments